Kolbe Center for the Study of Creation
952 Kelly Rd., Mt. Jackson, VA 22842
Tel: 540-856-8453 E-Mail: email@example.com
For me You have created the skies scattered with stars . . . and all the beautiful things on earth.
(St. Maximilian Kolbe)
Catholic Seminar on Origins
The Kolbe Center for the Study of Creation presents the “Catholic Seminar on Origins” to proclaim the fullness of the Catholic teaching on the origins of man and of the universe from the perspective of Scripture, Tradition, and natural science. These seminars can be adapted to any audience, from elementary to post-graduate, by members of the Kolbe Center staff and Advisory Council.
Personal testimonies on seminar speakers included below:
Recommendation from Reverend Deacon, Eugene G. McGuirk
Recommendation from Marya Tipton
Recommendation from Reverend Robert Nortz, MMA, STL
Currently Scheduled Seminars – 2009
Other seminars are in the planning stages in various parts of the country and abroad. If you would be interested in organizing a Catholic Creation seminar at your local Catholic school or parish, please contact Hugh Owen at 540-856-8453.
You can advertise your seminar right here. Contact Hugh Owen to organize one: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on hosting a seminar in your area
Past local seminars included events around the United States. For additional information explore the following links:
- Our Lady of Grace Parish, Ballston Lake, NY, November 20, 2008, conference flyer.
- Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY, November 19, 2008, conference flyer.
- Catholic Family Retreat at Stonegate Farm in Steelville, MO. Flyer details
- St. John Newmann Parish, Santa Maria, CA, May 11th 2008. Flyer details.
- St. Joseph’s Communication, Covina, CA, May 9th, 2008. Flyer details.
- St. Benedict’s Abbey, Still River, MA on Thursday April 17, 2008. Flyer details.
- Warwick, RI – September 29, 2007, Flyer details.
- Holy Family Academy in Manassas, VA was host to a conference with speakers Dr. Joseph Strada and Mr. Hugh Owen.
- Houston, TX on May 15, 2007(Talk by Hugh Owen on “Creation and Evolution: Transforming the Culture of Death into a Culture of Life”). If you are interested in finding out more about Legatus, and especially if you are from the Houston area and are interested in becoming a member, please visit the website www.legatus.org
- Reading, CA on February 9-10.
- Olathe, KS on October 14, 2006, write John Burke, email@example.com
- Yardley, PA – flyer for past event.
- Norwood, Ohio – flyer for past event.
- Cincinnati, Ohio – flyer and agenda for past event.
- Boston, Massachusetts – flyer used for past event.
- Schenectady, New York – flyer used for past event.